Validity of the visa
- 60 Days from the date of issue.
- The duration of stay is 30/90 days from date of entry depends of Visa type, inclusive of arrival and departure days.
- Passport Copy with 6 months validity.
- Passport size photograph.
- UAE Guarantor:
- Guarantor’s passport copy and UAE ID only.
- Non UAE Guarantor:
- Guarantor’s passport copy.
- residence visa page valid for 6 months.
- UAE ID.
- 5000 AED security cheque required in some casee.
- Family do not need any deposit if they book the holiday package/hotel booking.
- Individual visitors deposit will vary according to the nationality.
General rules for all nationalities
- Children traveling with family needs birth certificate.
- Ages below 24 years old need to travel with at least 30 years old and above accompanied person (DEPENDS ON NATIONALITY).
- Married couples with different last name need marriage certificate.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Vatican City
Please contact us for more information (+971 4 2957576 - email@example.com)